“As disastrous as the spread of HIV is, the insights that the AIDS epidemic provides into the causes of cancer may ultimately lead to new and successful approaches to cancer prevention.”
--European Journal of Cancer, 1991.
In the quest to find coveted vaccines against cancer, unscrupulous researchers injected human subjects with an array of dangerous viruses and cancer-causing agents. Consider:
· Throughout the 1950s researchers injected human subjects with transplanted cancer cells to see if human tumors were “transmissible.” They were. 
· In the 1960s, cancer scientists injected people with experimental monkey cancer and tumor viruses to see if animal viruses were capable of crossing the species barrier to cause tumors in humans. They were.
· In the late 1970s, researchers mixed these same monkey sarcoma viruses with newly cultured monkey immunosuppressive viruses to see if they would grow in human cell cultures. They did.
· In the early 1980s, an epidemic of rare sarcomas began in human populations suddenly infected with a mysterious immunosuppressive virus. This virus (HIV) was traced to a monkey virus similar to those grown in human cell cultures by cancer researchers just prior to the AIDS epidemic.
This brief sampling of cold-blooded human experimentation over decades of cancer vaccine research brings up horrifying questions about more recent developments, such as:
· Could the AIDS/cancer epidemic that exploded on the scene in the 1980s be the logical culmination of a horrific series of published human experiments designed to induce cancer with viruses for vaccine research?
· Is this why researchers are confidently predicting that the HIV-induced cancer epidemic will lead to long-sought human cancer vaccines, mirroring success in animal cancer vaccine experiments with immunodeficiency viruses?
In my exposé, Why AIDS Was Invented, I show why viruses like HIV were engineered for cancer research and provide shocking evidence that vaccines were not only the goal behind AIDS but the source of it. I build a case for the theory that public vaccine campaigns were used as the vehicle to replicate decades of successful lab-animal experiments with immunodeficiency viruses in human populations. Moreover, this cancer experiment, which used the proven “immunoproficiency-through-immunodeficiency” strategy, has created a long sought “model infection” of human cancer. This HIV-induced cancer epidemic has not only enabled the cancer research community to dramatically achieve its longstanding goals, including identifying long-sought human cancer viruses and validating the “immunodeficiency theory” of cancer virus susceptibility. Indeed, thanks to such HIV-related breakthroughs, many observers are now predicting the “Holy Grail” of cancer research will be soon be achieved—the development of human cancer vaccines—thanks to the opportunity to watch cancer grow in humans under the near ideal conditions provided by the controlled immune system damage associated with the onset of AIDS.
 C. M. Southam, “Homotransplantation of Human Cell Lines,” Bull. N.Y. Acad. Med., vol. 34, no. 6, June 1958, pp. 416-23.
 F. Jensen, H. Koprowski, J. S. Pagano, J. Ponten, R. G. Ravdin, “Autologous and Homologous Implantation of Human Cells Transformed In Vitro by Simian Virus 40,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 32, no. 4, April 1964, pp. 922-937.
 H. Ogura, T. Tanaka, M. Ocho, To Kuwata, T. Oda, “Detection of Mason-Pfizer Monkey Virus Infection by Syncytia Formation of Human Cells Doubly Transformed by Rous Sarcoma Virus and Simian Virus 40,” Archives of Virology, vol. 57, 1978, pp. 195-198.